Wednesday, February 22, 2006

I'd Like to Buy the World a Joke

I love water. Everyone does. It's THE most basic necessity of life. I thought about this the other day. What if, for one year, we picked a city where all the advertisements targeting the people were only for water? Just inducing them to drink water. What would the health implications be? What would the economic implications be? I, for one, believe that they would be positive. The more people drink water, the less they drink sodas and other unhealthy beverages. The less they spend money on those unhealthy beverages.. For the beverage industry, this is a catastrophe, but then, life goes on. Unless everyone prefers bottled water, then no need to worry about "Big Water" conglomerates filling the void and turning us back into mindless, brand-conscious consumers. (What was I drinking when I wrote that?)

1 Comments:

Blogger soulfull said...

That was really funny. I chuckled once I arrived at the end of this "joke".

12:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home