Saturday, January 01, 2005

If At First You Don't Suck Seed

Suck, suck again. I love making puns, to the point where I sometimes annoy friends by repeating what they just said in a totally different meaning. That may explain why my name on this blog is (joking aside) Joe King Ass-Eyed. Or should I have chosen Joe Ken Gas-Eyed? Or how about Joe Ken Gus Sighed. (Sighed indeed).

Do I seem unfocused? Maybe it's because I AM unfocused. Not only that, but my writings are very lame. They lack substance. I myself don't know what the point is. Can blogs commit suicide? What if they come back to life again? This is only my eighth posting on my first blog and still I haven't gotten quite the hang of it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Safa said...

Maybe commenting is ur nootch? Who needs a blog?

11:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home