Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Look World... I'm Naked!!!

Naked in a literary sense, that is. Isn't that what blogging is all about? It's comparable to taking off all your clothes... in a nude resort. It's unremarkable precisely because everybody else is doing it. So now I can go on blogging about in the privacy of my own publicity.

As I've stated in my first blog, I don't intend for anyone to read what I'm writing. It's a therapy thing, sort of. From what problem, I haven't the faintest idea. But after I'm done with it I'll know for sure what was 'wrong' with me. So it's a blog about nothing, and everything. No, wait, that's Jerry Seinfeld's show (it could turn out to be copyrighted or something).

So, Dave Barry is 'retiring' in a couple of days. From what? Can you actually retire from writing? Well, if Johnny Carson can retire from joking with his guests... But I don't like to comment on current affairs lest my unreaders get the impression that I'm starting a real blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home