Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Fifty Years Ago

Fifty internet years ago! You see, internet years have been compared to dog (or cat) years, that is; you multiply by seven. (ie a dog that is 4 years old is comparable to that of a human aged 28 years old).

So back to the title of this blog? Seven plus years ago, I wrote about the never ending problems of cities. Today, the problems are only getting worse. With no end in sight.

Well, in all honesty, I don't write much here.. except that I was waiting for today to post at least something. Especially on Feb. 29. I've been posting on the 28th the past few years, I thought maybe on the 29th, I don't have to post for another four years.

Yes, indeed. This might not be a real blog in the real sense (whatever that may be), but for me, it's a way of letting people know me through my writing. Writing IS a kind of exposure, and I feel so exposed already. Feeling a little chilly now. See you in four years (hopefully).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home